almost PERFECT of Bergen County, N.J. is a multi-faceted landscape design, build, installation and property maintenance firm. We are locally owned and operated by Frank Porter and have been in operation since our founding in 1980. We offer landscape design and build services, retaining wall design/build, paver / patio installations, property/lawn maintenance services and seasonal color plantings for residential and commercial clientele.
We are “super service” award winners at Angies List for 2013, which is our fourth consecutive award. Now that’s service you can count on
- Sodded lawns are instant lawns. They provide an immediate finished look.
- Sodded lawns control soil erosion on slopes and eliminate problems with mud whereas grass must first get established..
- Sodded lawns can be installed anytime during the growing season as longs as they are properly watered.
208 Curley Ct. – Paramus, N.J. 07652
Email – email@example.com
- Contacted Frank from Almost Perfect Landscaping 2 weeks ago for a job at my house, to remove stumps and plant new shrubs. he checked out job, gave me several options, then,gave me a price, he delivered the shrubs on schedule and installed them in a very challenging space around my pool. when I came home the entire job was done, the yard and drive way were clean, the bushes look great. Frank was an excellant guy to do business with. I would highly reccomend him. I will be doing more planting in spring and will call him first.Frank Brenneisen
- We hired Almost Perfect Landscaping to trim several overgrown trees, plant new trees/bushes and most importantly to bring my lawn back to life - our grass was in terrible condition. We then hired him again for fall cleanup, pick up leaves and snow removal. Frank was prompt and immediately took charge - he spent a ton of time with us and knew what to do for our yard.Stephen Strauss
- I had originally hired this contractor for leaf cleanup last fall. As they offered snow removal also, and I was pleased with their work on the leaves, I contracted for snow removal on a incident by incident basis. The service has been almost perfect. The team comes as soon as the snow stops (they came once at 4 AM) and they clear my driveway and walks in 15 minutes, regardless of how much snow has fallen (and that is a lot this season!) Very professional, easy to work with, and thorough.Lawrence Finch
- I called Almost Perfect Landscaping to get an estimate on some drainage work on my property. I spoke to Mary at the office who was very helpful at getting the exact nature of my needs. Within hours the owner Frank Porter called me to set up an appointment. He showed up on time and had an in depth conversation on how we could tackle this problem. He came up with a solution that was not what I really wanted to spend on this situation however I needed to get it done. Before he sent me the final numbers he called me and proposed another method of solving the problem. It was a third of the original estimate. I really did not expect a company to call back with even more ideas to save me money. This was the deal breaker that I knew that his company is the one I want to use. His hands on approach, integrity, and involvement is why I can recommend them. Since then I have hired them to do the snow removal on my property and yes again it was not almost perfect, It was perfect. I am also strongly considering them for my seasonal landscape home maintenance needs.Ken Castiglia
Glen Rock, N.J.
- Very responsive to my initial call, owner came out to assess the property, gave a reasonable price. we scheduled a day for the cut and they did a very god job. Case now have them cutting the lawn a regular basis until the season ends.Jocelyn Jones
- Lawn care- mowing, weed control, minor tree trimming, fertilizing, season prep and cleanup, etc.Frank is very attentive, and usually answers his phone (or calls back quickly)- unlike other companies that NEVER called me back. Simply, they do a great job, and neighbors have complimented me on my lawn.Brian Deitch
almost PERFECT Landscaping Portfolio
A selection of our landscaping projects within Bergen County. From complete residential makeovers to quaint inner city garden settings to outdoor living areas.